The 1993 Mustang SVT COBRA was a popular car!
RM Sothebys is offering a 3,000 mile 1993 Mustang Cobra in the online Palm Beach sale. Each year, those Fox bodied Mustangs look better and better. And a nice SVT Cobra in red just plain stops us in our tracks! This example has been pampered, kept hidden away and well cared for as evidenced by both the mileage and the condition. This car would get all the attention at any local show or cars and coffee event. As well as giving you a lot of excitement with the 5.0 liter powerplant. Similar to a few other 90’s cars RM has offered, you have a chance to own a “brand new” 30 year old car. The auction estimate is $50,000 to $60,000 for this car. At first you may think that is a lot (actually it is!) but is it worth it? Bidding is already at $34,000 with less than 24 hours to go. We’re not sure $50k is the number. We can’t go quite there, but we think the bidding will get to $47,000.
- 302 cu. in. V-8 engine
- Five-speed manual transmission
- Finished in wonderful Vibrant Red over grey leather
- Offered with less than 3,000 original miles
- One of 4,993 produced for 1993
- Accompanied by a framed window sticker, owner’s manuals, and Ford Motor Company SVT certificate
- Please note this lot will need to be collected from Naples, Florida