1990 Chevrolet 454SS Pick-Up Truck
PICK UP TRUCKS ARE HOT!!!
We’ve seen pick up trucks become a much bigger attraction at auctions these days. Here is a great example of a more modern factory hot rod!
With some spirited bidding at the end of auction, the 1990 Chevrolet 454SS pick up sold for $36,000!! More than our estimate, but not surprising given the popularity of trucks today and the very low mileage (under 50 total miles!). You’re basically getting a brand new 30 year old truck!
- 7.4-liter V-8 engine; automatic transmission
- From the first year of production
- Sold new through Serra Chevrolet of Bartlett, Tennessee
- Odometer displays less than 50 miles
- The original hot rod pickup
- Original window sticker included