Japanese Sports Car: 2012 Lexus LFA
The 2012 Lexus LFA is the ultimate 21st-century Japanese sports car. With its 4.8-liter V10 and carbon fiber body, this understated supercar drives like a dream.
LFAs with the Nurburgring Package typically sell for double the base model, whose values have held steady over the past few years between $350,000-$450,000.
- 4.8-liter V10 engine
- 6-speed paddle-shift automatic transmission
- 2,556 actual miles
- Carbon fiber monocoque with front and rear aluminum subframes
- Carbon fiber body panels
- Red brake calipers
- Premium Black and red leather interior
- One of 500 produced
- Includes three keys and a Tumi LFA branded luggage set
- From John Staluppi’s Cars of Dreams Collection
SOLD FOR: US $395,000